I needed to adjust the design, however, as for at least 2 of them the quilt needed to be just a tad longer. So I pulled out my quilt design software and made a copy of the original design:
|Original Design - 51 x 62"|
In the newer (and larger) version (below), I've represented the panel as a grapy-purple (solid) so that you can see the borders I'm adding with the complimentary print:
|58" x 69"|
Here's a closeup of the center panel:
|(Click on the picture above to see a larger image)|
Here's how the binding (with the coordinating print) looks:
I won't show all 3 of the quilts - as they look exactly alike - but here's one:
|100% cotton batting, quilted on the longarm with "Blustery Breeze" groovy boards.|
The backing is solid light purple homespun.
So I've made 4 of these so far. You'd think I'd be tired of making them, but I'm not. I ordered more of the fabric so that I've got enough to make a few more, and fully expect that someone else will want one.