June 15, 2011

Quilt 10: Goes International

I'm heading to the US. Going to visit family and friends there. This is going to be a momentous trip - my first time back as an Australian citizen. And, of course... I have to take something to quilt with me - so it will be quilt 10 - the Japanese print one. I've folded it up neatly to see how much room it will take up in my bag.



Hmm... well.. it's big, but it's gotta come with me. Can't wait to show it off.

I'm going to be visiting my cousin Toni in Florida (who is an avid quilter) and, of course Mom who is the one that passed on the quilting gene. I hope my fat, sloppy stitches won't embarrass them. Well... at least I can show them a really unique quilt design (which I can claim no credit for whatsoever - the design is the genius of someone at Patchwork With Gail B - one of my 2 favorite quilt supply stores).

No comments:

Post a Comment