August 2, 2017

Ohio Star Blocks for Pauline's Birthday

My friend Bec contacted me a few weeks ago.  She was arranging a special birthday surprise for our mutual friend Pauline (my quilting guru).  The surprise is a collection of patchwork squares using purple and green - squares Pauline can then join and quilt.  The idea was to have Pauline's quilting buddies contribute 2 squares each.

I was delighted to be asked - and so here's my contribution:

(unfortunately my camera doesn't always capture colours well....)
These are Ohio Star blocks.  I was pretty sure the odds are good I'd be the only one who'd do Ohio Stars.  Bec email'd me photos of some of the other blocks friends had contributed, and yup... I'm the only one who did that kind of block - GOOD!

Happy Birthday, Pauline!

No comments:

Post a Comment