|(click any picture on this page to view a larger image)|
I put blue and green borders on the first one. On this one I used orange and hot pink, a more "girly" version of the same design. Here it is, all pieced and ready to quilt:
I quilted the first one with "Baptist Fan" as the design - but opted to do this one using "Simply Stipple" instead and yes... even as I found with the Tulip Garden design (last week's post), the stippling really looks much better. than the "fan".
|I used yellow thread on this one to help ensure the quilting wouldn't stand out too much, |
as yellow is the predominant colour on this one. I'm very pleased with the result
And here's the backing (solid orange).