April 10, 2019

Almost there...

At the start of 2019 I found myself with quite a problem.  I had a BOATLOAD of quilts I'd finished, and the once-a-week posts just really weren't frequent enough.  So I started doing twice a week.  But the past 6 weeks have been full of so many "non-quilting" interruptions that I simply got behind.

I do have a really lovely quilt that is in the binding stage - African/Asian wild animals is the theme.  I'll finish that one tonight and will post tomorrow.  And there's another one with a similar theme in the pipeline, but there's so much going on that I'm unlikely to have finished it by a week from to day.

So OK.  I'll keep the Wednesday posts up (and tomorrow will post about this latest quilt) and, of course, the Australasian Quilt Convention is happening, starting tomorrow (I plan to be there on Friday).  So I'll have some things to share.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment