November 30, 2011

Ten Things I'd Want on My Desert Island

(yeah, yeah, I know: food, water, shelter, internet access. Let's assume those, OK? After all, it's a desert island - not a DESERTED desert island...)
  1. "binding buddy" lucite template (2.5" x 30")
  2. quilting sharps (needles)
  3. plain, no-frills, old-fashioned metal thimble
  4. big (24" x 36") one-sided cutting mat
  5. a good pair of "snips" (clipper scissors)
  6. rotary cutter
  7. my laptop, with "Quilt Wizard" software installed
  8. 300 really big safety pins
  9. all the fabric (and batting) in my UFO closet
  10. my hubby (The kind of man who patiently waits while I'm going nuts in a Maui fabric shop isn't the kind of guy you leave behind. No - he's coming with me.)
Yup - that'd keep me pretty much happy for about, oh, ten years or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment