I snatched that pack up in a hurry, but then was stumped about how to use the fabric. Not all of the prints seemed to really go well with the others. I ended up pulling out some that looked a bit Christmas-y (red and green) and some that really clashed with the rest (white and gold).
I wanted a simple design for these squares. I started out with a square like the one below.
Here's how I divided the block, using my 2.5" Binding Buddy ruler.
I opted for black sashing because I wanted a neutral frame for the pieces, so I opted for solid black. The colours in the photo below really don't tell the story.
The quilting is done with navy thread, using my "Blustery Breeze" groovy boards, and the binding is solid black.
|(doubleclick the photo above to see a larger image)|