June 3, 2018

Jenny's 3D "North Star" Quilt - Fabulous!

Pauline, my quilting guru, is an avid follower of "Jenny" from Missouri Star Quilt Company.  Today she told me about a tutorial that Jenny did last Wednesday.

Jenny's latest is a quilt design she calls "North Star" - and oh, my... it's fascinating.  If you do a Google search for "North Star Quilt", you'll find quite a few different designs under that name - but unless Jenny's tutorial comes up in the search results, you won't see her version.  Her's is a very distinctive quilt with a 3D effect.

I don't have a photo of my own I can share (yet), but the link below will take you to Jenny's tutorial on YouTube.

See Jenny's "North Star" Tutorial.

And am I going to make one of these?  You betcha, baby!

(BTW - The tutorial was added on May 31, 2018.  As of this moment - June 3 - there have been  58,573 views! Yup.  Jenny's worth her weight in gold, that's for sure!)

No comments:

Post a Comment