November 21, 2018

Quilt 121: Minnie Mouse 1 - DONE!

    A friend requested a "Minnie Mouse" themed quilt.  I found a great panel online - which is in the center of this quilt:
    54" x 62" - quilted on the longarm (Q-Matic pattern "Panto_Stars") - cotton batting
    The panel is in the center.  I added a narrow black border, a wider border using a coordinating print, and a 3rd border (black) on the outside.  The binding is done in red.

    Here's the stitch pattern I selected.
    And here's a closeup of the backing, binding and you can see how the stitch pattern fits into the quilt.  I used red thread, which pretty much fades into the background.
     This one is a fairly big quilt - but I have another Minne Mouse panel and will be doing a baby-sized one."

    No comments:

    Post a Comment