November 10, 2010

Guilty Quilty Secrets - Part 2

True confessions...

Last week I let you have a little look inside my UFO closet. And I admitted to you then that there was more. Well... here we go:

I love these fresh white-and-green "Irish" prints. There's enough here for a baby quilt. Very bright and cheery.


The Craft Connection was a lovely store in Ferntree Gully that has, unfortunately, closed (the owner retired). My first trip there was my last, sadly. But when I was there I found this sweet koala print and bought enough for a baby quilt:


And here's a dangerous bit of madness: a single "fat quarter" of a gorgeous gum tree print:



It's madness because there was only this fat quarter, nothing that really went with it. It's dangerous because you can BET that I'll find something to go with it... ...and the hunt for that coordinating fabric will, of course, lead to other bits that will attract me.

Oh, I'm just a moth drawn to the flame...

No comments:

Post a Comment