December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas! (The Ghost of Christmas Projects Past)

Christmas is here!

We're having a quiet Christmas Day here in Melbourne, with a grand lunch (slow-roasted lamb, buttermilk biscuits and other goodies) and generally enjoying the holiday.

When I pulled out my Christmas bed spreads this year, I thought about the Christmas-themed projects I've done over the years.  There aren't many, surprisingly!  I guess I've just been busy doing other things.  Having done well over 100 quilts, you'd think there'd be more but well... here's what I have done:
  •   Quilt 4: On Point Lattice Christmas Quilt


    Started 2012, completed in 2014 - king-size bedspread, hand quilted - polyester batting
  • Quilt 20: Christmas Charm Squares


    Started 2013, completed 2018 - 92" x 112", quilted on the longarm ("Simply Stippling" groovy boards.
  • Quilt 27: Christmas Table Runner 

    Started in 2014 - quilted in 2015 and then I forgot about it until I started working on this post.  It's somewhere in my UFO closet - maybe I'll finish it this year?  quilted on the longarm, dimensions are uh... I don't recall, but it's not very big.
  • Quilt 28: Christmas Cockies Tablecloth

    Started in 2014, finished in 2015 - 55" x 55" - quilted on the longarm ("Simply Stippling" Groovy Boards) - polyester batting
  • Quilts 34, 35, 36: Christmas Table Runners

    2015 - quilted on the longarm - Polyester batting.
    60 x 12
    44 x 12 (gold)
    49 x 12
  • Quilt 50: Gold/Red Christmas Table Runner


    2015 -  57" x 12" - quilted on the longarm (free motion loop-d-loops) - polyester batting
  • Quilts 75,& 76: Christmas Table Runners


    2016 - both are 57" x 12" - quilted on the longarm (free motion loop-d-loops) - cotton batting
  • Quilt 83: Lil's Christmas Table Runner

    2016 - 15" x 85" - quilted on the longarm (free motion loop-d-loops) - cotton batting
And that's all I've done!  Yup!  I need to lift my game.  I do have quite a bit of Christmas prints in my stash of fabric.  I'll make a point of doing a few holiday projecgts in 2019.

In the meantime... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment