May 26, 2010

A Tisket, A Tasket...

The second project (king-sized bedspread) is well underway. As a result, if someone happens to drop by, they'll be greeted by a huge wad of "quilting" that is forever thrown over the lounge:



What a mess.

And if I want to take this quilt with me anyplace, well, toting it around is pretty awkward. I should say it was awkward. Problem solved! Spotlight (one of my favorite homewares and craft stores) got in a shipment of really big rafia baskets. They are sturdy and the larger sized one is perfect to stuff my quilt into (even the hoop fits in it!).




No need to try and neatly fold it. I can just grab it all and plop it down in the basket. I just have to be sure and keep the parrots away from it (or they'll have it shredded in no time...).

No comments:

Post a Comment